Marketing & Sales Assistant
We are looking for someone to work with our digital marketing expert to setup, manage, and track our various digital marketing campaigns. In addition, the candidate will assist our Service Promoters in reaching out to potential prospects via e-mail, phone, and social media in order to generate interest in our solutions. It will be an immersive experience in various modern digital marketing approaches, including content syndication marketing, digital ad retargeting, outbound e-mail campaigns, etc. You are ideal for this role if you have a background, or interest, in entrepreneurship.
- Social media experience
- Willingness to call warm leads via phone
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Salesforce CRM
- VOIP phone system
- Prezi & Go-to-meeting accounts for product overviews
- Hootsuite, etc
- Work Hours: 15-20 per week
- Pay: $15/hr + Bonuses
- Location: Kearny Mesa (in our office)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Type: Hourly
A Student Worker IT Position is opening up at the end of the semester at the SDSU Research Foundation.
The main requirement to apply is that you must have or will have Federal Work Study financial aid for Spring 2018.
If you are interested to apply or if you have any questions,
- Full relocation services (travel, shipping)
- Housing for those who qualify (Pre-selected, fully furnished, shared 2-bedroom luxury apartment, including utilities & maid service)
- Great Pay
- Intern Program Experience (Local trips, Executive Speaker Series, networking, professional development, tech talks, mentorship, surf lessons)
Education Requirements Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, IS or a related field.
Things To Know:
- Start and stop dates are flexible with the intern, wherein the intern will start in May or June depending on their availability to start the internship.
- The internship duration is 10 - 14 weeks with the average commitment being 12 weeks.
- If you are interested in applying for an internship, you must create a profile on the Qualcomm jobs/careers site and upload your resume and then apply for the internship program.
- After you have done that, please forward resume to Frances Frye on LinkedIn so she may forward it to her HR contact.
StratumPoint, Inc. Internship Opportunities